Friday, May 28, 2010

Sufi Farisa

I could still picture her vividly. Her chubby face, how she talked, how she laughed, frowned. How she fond of hubby. and me too apparently. hehe. Well she pretty much liked everybody. She had so much energy in her. I'm really grateful I could be apart of her life. Even for a short while. It's just that I wish I had hug her that night and tell her how much I adore her..

I first met Sufi Farisa when she was a baby. That time when I visited hubby's house at Gombak (we were still bf/gf back then). Then she got bigger and she called me kak dayah. Later she called me autie-kak-dayah. Which was a bit long but really cute. heh. Hubby told me a lot about her. She was his first niece. and she was really manja with him. Like mama said wan spoiled farisa a lot. heh.

The thing that I remember most about her is the gaga song. She would sing the song enthusiastically with the hand and jumping here and there. Farisa liked to give advices too. She would advise us a lot of things. Like telling hubby not to call me honey but auntie dayah instead. She would read the doa when we got into our car.
She always told me to sit with her. And not to go anywhere else of course. Then her mom; kak long would told her not to ordering me around. hehe.

She was the center of attention in the family. Her loss is a great test put upon the family. I have learn that Allah put test to the people that He loves. I pray that mama and babah, kak long and abg firdaus, faris and fariha, hubby, fiq and yen, kak yam and kak ani, the whole family, are given the strength to pass on this test. Farisa is chosen by the Almighty to be in a better place. She will always be remembered. Rest in peace Sufi Farisa. Al-Fatihah.

5 comments:

  1. Are you a Blockchain user? Do you need help in order to fix your error that are not possible to be fixed by normal users? In order to resolve all type of errors whether trivial or complex, you can always knock the door of professionals by calling on the Blockchain helpline number AT-1800-665-6722. The professionals are there to assist you and you can discuss your error with them and they eventually fixed your error by delivering out of the box solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a excellent post regarding "Sufi Farisa"

    Dial Hotmail Support Phone Number 1877-269-4999 and get all types of solution related Hotmail Account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer a range of industry-focused digital marketing courses that will give you practical skills to pursue your goals. If you want learn digital marketing course then you can contact Ekwik Classes. Ekwik classes is the best digital marketing institute in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete