Saturday, June 26, 2010

June

Bunch of stuff happened this month. I went for my Induksi (a compulsory course to get confirmed my job) for two weeks. Then me and hubby went to JB for my LI ( jalan2 visit student), met my good friend, kak mitra whom has taught me a lot of things in life. Then, my parents left for Cairo. After that they will be doing Umrah in Makkah Al-Mukarrama. Ouh well.. all of us are missing mak and ayah. :(

So I was thinking to write about what I've learned during my Induksi, and my short visit to JB. I think the last time I went to JB was 3 or 4 years back. But need to set my priority right. The conference is just around the corner and my database is not yet ready for a real user.

So today I started my old stuff again. I've been doing a few changes but this thing just wont take my changes and I can't articulate why. OK surprisingly... It is chrome that doesn't take the changes. When I tested in IE it works just fine. Now I feel bad for always bad mouthing IE. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment