Sunday, April 25, 2010

feel bad

So today was just like normal weekends we had; movies, lunch, window shopping. But this time we bought something; books. I was looking for books for my research project actually and suddenly I felt so old-fashioned looking for books in store which I usually did it online. I mean for academic books. Obviously there were a lot more choices compared to this MPH store. But Borders have a lot more nice books and this reminded me back in Vandy where we sometimes waste our time in Borders reading comics for free. :P and had starbucks too. Those were the good old days.

So I bought this book titled: diary of a wimpy kid. It was a story of a kid but I like the way the book was written when I first read it.
I'm at page 136 now when I felt that this book had no climax whatsoever. It is a plain story of a middle school kid but with a nicer presentation. I think I'll pass it to my younger sister. See if she likes it. She bought this book; seven sorcerers or something that I can't even comprehend the content.

Hubby bought percy jacksons fourth book. We like this sequel so far. Hope this one would be even more interesting. When he asked for the fifth one (which I can't remember what the title was). The sales girl quickly replied bla bla and demigod bla bla.. and its only in hard cover.. bla bla I bought it .. bla bla..

And I can tell she's really into the books too. And I started to judge the girl this and that. In my mind of course. It is a really bad habit of mine. Judging people or assume things about people and I can't help it. Even though I don't say it out loud but sometimes I ter tell hubby and he would say all the gracious thing about not to prejudice others. hehe. I do know that I have no right to assume bad stuff about other people especially when we don't know them any better. Well I'm trying to keep it down now... Ok thats it. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment