Tuesday, April 20, 2010

troubleshoooooting

so the first double trouble that I have encountered in my little project was getting eclipse to run. After finish installing java -> JDK & JRE 6 update 20; Tomcat 6.0.26 and eclipse,... my eclipse won't run. did some digging and found out that eclipse can't find the JRE installed in my machine. Thats what I got for gatal2 did everything in D drive. Just dont want to mess with my C drive so much.

So I followed what the web guru suggested; run eclipse with -vm argument pointing out eclipse to the right path....

eclipse -vm D:\Project\jdk1.6.0_20\jre\bin

to be continued..

12.32am

ok at least I got the web server and my first project running.. after a few months I left all this web thingy.



tomorrow gonna start with another basic stuff.. servlet! hehe my lecturer's gonna kill me if she knows I have totally forgotten what shes been teaching... for the whole semester! ;P

http://www.windofkeltia.com/j2ee/wtp-tutorial.html#create-servlet

good night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment