Saturday, April 24, 2010

new user

Me and hubby bought this new netbook MSI wind u160 last week as I kinda feel that I need one.. hehe. So anyway, ordinarily its equipped with windows 7 starter. I'm not a windows 7 user. so I didnt put much thought in it. until later I found out that theres quite a few deficiency in this version of windows. I can't even change my desktop background which made me thought how cheapskate microsoft can be. :P

So luckily there is a workaround for this; the name is oceanis. I guess what the software did it enable the window 7 feature to change wallpaper. and it works. yeay!

All in all I loykee this new gadget because... its new! hehe Its a bit slow though cause of the processor I guess. atom. eventhough we have upgraded the ram to the max; 2 gig its still not up to the normal laptop speed. thats what we have to compromise I guess.

Whatever boring stuff. I've been thinking it is about time for me to start my research for STG. Actually Im already late on schedule.. I should have started about two months ago. haiyaaaaaa.aa...aa.

hehe.. nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment